Yes. This is really where Benjamin slept one night last week. His idea. And I let him. I just couldn't say no. After all, as you can see, it wasn't any ordinary box. It was a sleeper coach on the Sante Fe Express. He seemed to sleep quite peacefully. I know because I just couldn't stop myself from peeking in on him many times.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Pullman Car
Yes. This is really where Benjamin slept one night last week. His idea. And I let him. I just couldn't say no. After all, as you can see, it wasn't any ordinary box. It was a sleeper coach on the Sante Fe Express. He seemed to sleep quite peacefully. I know because I just couldn't stop myself from peeking in on him many times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Back in the day, some of those hobos would have loved having such a comfy sleeper coach!!
It was really quite the prize box. Sister Fuller, whom I visit teach sells Tupperware and she brought it over to the boys and stayed and played with us while Eric was out of town. She thought I might could use a helping hand. I couldn't agree more!
Just so you know, your child isn't the only one that wants to sleep in odd places. Jackson slept for months in a tall laundry basket laid on it's side. He called it his "hermit crab home."
Post a Comment