A dream and several pieces of sand paper, many coats of paint, many late nights, two pregnancies, an entire book on CD, putting the project aside in order to do other important things like rocking babies and reading books and sending the kids away to play with friends later...
Was it worth it! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It all made a very happy place even happier. I still love every window in this room (even though or because they regularly get spattered with bits of Dylan's dinner, the boys kisses and hand prints as they look for birds).
NOBODY TOUCH A THING! We're not going to eat here, play here, make messes here, push cars through the chairs here...well, for at least a few hours anyway.
6 comments:
Love, Love, Love the green! And the white cabinets are beautiful!
Wahoo! It looks amazing! (I always felt guilty that I didn't help you finish those cabinets during my visits!!)
Yeah!! Looks great superwoman!
I can't believe the difference - it's amazing and just beautiful. I love your kitchen windows! Great job, now rest for a minute or two...
Grammie
Looks great but I thought it was so cool that you left the cupboard doors of as well. I LOVE all the windows in your house
Renee, I am sooooo happy that you are finally able to enjoy the real beauty of your kitchen. Splendid job. It is a peaceful kitchen, now.
Mum
Post a Comment